Spent Nothing on Food
I was eagerly on my way to the cafeteria to buy lunch when Kate asked me if I wanted the sisig she brought. Of course, I said “Of course.” When did I ever turn down food, especially when it was free? Therefore, I just had to buy rice. I was about to when Jeds offered me half of hers. I did not complain.
At the tambayan, Alpha brought halayang (?) ube. It was so sweet I was like drinking condensed milk straight from the can. After Farrah and I finished more than half of the ube, Lyka came in with a plate of pansit and chicharon and popcorn. The food never stopped coming. Heaven.
When everybody else left for their classes, I noticed another styrofoam of sisig and rice on the table. I texted Kate if she knew whose it was or if it was Virge’s because if no one owned it, I would eat it (I’m such a pig!) She replied that she had no idea and if it was indeed his, I could go ahead and do as I wished. Poor Virge. Bwahahahaha! Later that afternoon, one org had its pakain.
Now I am at his house. I’m with Alpha and we are sleeping over. This is my third time (kaladkarin). We printed and cut and rolled and tied and bottled some super secret stuff. ;p And yes, I ate my (free) dinner here.
I really should be sleeping now. I still have to wake up early (two hours from now) for Young Entrepreneurs’ Convention later. Where there is free lunch and free snacks.
I was eagerly on my way to the cafeteria to buy lunch when Kate asked me if I wanted the sisig she brought. Of course, I said “Of course.” When did I ever turn down food, especially when it was free? Therefore, I just had to buy rice. I was about to when Jeds offered me half of hers. I did not complain.
At the tambayan, Alpha brought halayang (?) ube. It was so sweet I was like drinking condensed milk straight from the can. After Farrah and I finished more than half of the ube, Lyka came in with a plate of pansit and chicharon and popcorn. The food never stopped coming. Heaven.
When everybody else left for their classes, I noticed another styrofoam of sisig and rice on the table. I texted Kate if she knew whose it was or if it was Virge’s because if no one owned it, I would eat it (I’m such a pig!) She replied that she had no idea and if it was indeed his, I could go ahead and do as I wished. Poor Virge. Bwahahahaha! Later that afternoon, one org had its pakain.
Now I am at his house. I’m with Alpha and we are sleeping over. This is my third time (kaladkarin). We printed and cut and rolled and tied and bottled some super secret stuff. ;p And yes, I ate my (free) dinner here.
I really should be sleeping now. I still have to wake up early (two hours from now) for Young Entrepreneurs’ Convention later. Where there is free lunch and free snacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment