Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Proactiv™ with Trosyd™

I cannot disagree that You is one of the best, but now I, being the unfair person that I am, can help except assume that You is also one of the worst. If that’s good or not, I don’t know. I am not the one to judge. I like to think I am not self-righteous. Hello? I openly admit that I have no morals and no principles. Haha. Oh no, does that mean You and I are the same? I don’t think so. You is definitely better.

I commend You for You’s believability and sympathy-seeking skills. But I think You miscalculated. That one miscalculation cost You one. Or much. Or “many”? Still I am uneasy and fearful. Paranaoia and Silence do not go together, and if they were the last two left on Earth, they still wouldn’t.

I will just wait. Wait, I cannot just wait. I will do more. Discreetly. Like You does. Haha.

(Did I say "discreetly"? Who in the hell am I kidding?)

No comments: