Monday, March 06, 2006

Asawa ni Malou

It was just Leah, Jade, Dia, and I. Jeds didn’t come, I knew it. Eva and Jazel had an emergency case meeting for BA 190 so they weren’t able to come either. Honestly, I was disappointed. But not with the Live A.I.D.S. (LA) 22.

The four of us met up in the Vinzon’s lobby. Dia came last, and guess what. We were wearing the same kind of shirt, the CE Week Sparkle shirt. It could have still been bearable if the shirts weren’t colored loud apple green. Good thing I brought a jacket.

After eating at the SM Foodcourt, we hurried straight to Cinema 5. Gosh, the queue was so long it folded into five. (I didn’t expect LA attracted that much gays. Most of whom were the straight-but-not-so-straight-looking type who have their hair sharkfin style and wear tight polo shirts with the collars up.) After more than twenty minutes in the queue, we finally got in. The balcony area was closed so the rest of the theater was fully occupied.

LA was hilarious. That’s all I would say. You should have seen it yourself. Too bad none of us owned a camera phone. I would’ve taken a shot of the the stage which was, from where we sat, breath-taking (exaggerated).

The show ended and I still didn’t know who Malou or her asawa was.

No comments: