Saturday, March 25, 2006

Nonsense

It has been a week, the longest I’ve gone without a post. My avid reader—myself (Yes, I have so much time to kill I read my own blog. From cover to cover. Daily. Thrice.)—wait no more because I am back with an entry.

Seriously, I’ve contemplated deleting this account. I can’t think of anything to write albeit the disturbing thoughts that have been swimming inside my head. Moreover, even if I find a way to put these thoughts into words, I might get caught in deep crap again. I’ve learned my lesson the heart-wrenching and self-destructive way.

I am nearing the finish line, but the race has left me drained and bruised all over. As soon as the vacation starts, I’ll buy myself an oxygen tank and a metal plate. They just might come in handy this summer and next school year. Distance and stealth is the key.

Reader, do not take this seriously. God! I’m so fudging bored maybe I’m just messing with your mind. Maybe.

No comments: