Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bye



Jazel took this picture of Eva, Kring, and me during the CE Tribute Night. I call it the Very Happy Picture for obvious reasons. Every time I see this picture, I laugh convulsively. I cannot recall the reason but whatever it was, it made us seem like we were having the time of our lives.

On closer inspection, that is just me in my everyday psychotic state, only with cerebral palsy (Look at my hand!) That is Eva, a retardate on the verge of a seizure, and that is Kring in the middle of a stroke.

At the first sight of teary eyes, I hastily got up from where I was sitting and headed towards the balcony. I couldn’t just handle it when people go emotional and PDA-ey; it makes me cringe. I was never the touchy-touchy type. Maybe it’s because of how I was brought up. Besides, the air was cooler at the balcony.

After a few minutes, Jazel, Eva, and Kring followed me because someone was prodding them to speak in front of the CE people. Apparently, they didn’t want to so they sneaked out. While the others were getting tributey and all, we spent the rest of the time shamelessly taking pictures of ourselves near the CR, inside the elevator, and in the ground lobby.

It’s just a matter of days before the sem ends. That means saying goodbye to those whom I’ve grown to love and care for. Those who (have no choice but to) accept me for who I am. Tears. (Now who’s getting emo?) Farewell, my fag hags. I will surely miss you. :(

No comments: