Promises
Remember my promise? I broke it. After posting my previous entry, I continued surfing the net and downloading songs until 5AM. I told myself to nap for a few minutes before I finally, really study. I woke up at 11AM (“Sh***t!!!”) I was still in Pampanga then.
At 3PM I was already in UP and had just finished reading inside the taxi my notes. So I took the seventy-five-item, multiple-choices-type exam. It was fine. Although I have to admit some (or most?) of the items I have not read about so I relied on common sense and guessed my way through the questions.
At the tambayan, the usual people were present. I was shocked to see them talk to each other. Hmm. Was that I witnessed true? Were the smiles sincere, the laughter genuine? I really hope so! But I still feel dubious.
It was a pleasant surprise (and was relieving) to see her GPOA posted on the bulletin board. She asked me the same question people recently and frequently ask me. I said that she was my bet from the very start and that I trust her capabilities and leadership more than I do mine and that when (not “if” because I'm already sure) she wins, I promise I will gladly help and “assist” her. :) That promise I surely will not break. I hope.
Remember my promise? I broke it. After posting my previous entry, I continued surfing the net and downloading songs until 5AM. I told myself to nap for a few minutes before I finally, really study. I woke up at 11AM (“Sh***t!!!”) I was still in Pampanga then.
At 3PM I was already in UP and had just finished reading inside the taxi my notes. So I took the seventy-five-item, multiple-choices-type exam. It was fine. Although I have to admit some (or most?) of the items I have not read about so I relied on common sense and guessed my way through the questions.
At the tambayan, the usual people were present. I was shocked to see them talk to each other. Hmm. Was that I witnessed true? Were the smiles sincere, the laughter genuine? I really hope so! But I still feel dubious.
It was a pleasant surprise (and was relieving) to see her GPOA posted on the bulletin board. She asked me the same question people recently and frequently ask me. I said that she was my bet from the very start and that I trust her capabilities and leadership more than I do mine and that when (not “if” because I'm already sure) she wins, I promise I will gladly help and “assist” her. :) That promise I surely will not break. I hope.
2 comments:
kamusta naman ivan???3pm wala ka pa pala sa BA before our exam!haha!:) oh well, i played a game during our exam.guessing game din!hehe...
whee! sayo galing first comment ng blog ko. hehe.
Post a Comment