Palaboy
I am a helpless, little boy with nothing to do and nowhere to go. I am in Philcoa waiting for some hairy, European pedophile to pick me up and to offer me a candy in exchange of a sexual favor.
I miss the comfort of our home and, of course, the unlimited Internet connection in Pampanga. If not for this day's YEC, I could have gone back to Angeles last Thursday after taking my marketing exam. But I didn't want to let Judy down this time. This was my last chance to make up for not showing up at the Entrep Sem and GK when I promised to do so. I don't want to hear her quoting Ash again, “After all, you said 'Yes.'”
Besides, this schoolyear's YEC is my first. Now I have something to add to my resume. Haha. Half-joking aside, I learned a lot of things from the Convention. Things I already heard before from somewhere else but that only reached as far as the planning stage of my practicing them then completely dumped in some corner of my mind.
My favorite speaker, obviously, was Tina Silva Navarro, fashion designer and owner of the ILAYA, ILAYA Couture, and Rocco garment brands and chains. Throughout the time she was speaking, my eyes were glued on her hypnotizing, striped, metallic-multi-shaded-pink-colored bolero jacket. She also looked young for her age and like Cindy Kurleto. Don't get me wrong, she talked a lot of sense.
YEC was alright in general, save for some moments when I just couldn't control my eyelids from drooping. It was because I had only three hours of sleep (and some of the speakers were boring, informative but boring.)
That's it for now. I still have to find my candy. Can't wait to watch Live A.I.D.S. 22 (“2+2 Asawa ni Malou”) by UP SAMASKOM tomorrow!
I am a helpless, little boy with nothing to do and nowhere to go. I am in Philcoa waiting for some hairy, European pedophile to pick me up and to offer me a candy in exchange of a sexual favor.
I miss the comfort of our home and, of course, the unlimited Internet connection in Pampanga. If not for this day's YEC, I could have gone back to Angeles last Thursday after taking my marketing exam. But I didn't want to let Judy down this time. This was my last chance to make up for not showing up at the Entrep Sem and GK when I promised to do so. I don't want to hear her quoting Ash again, “After all, you said 'Yes.'”
Besides, this schoolyear's YEC is my first. Now I have something to add to my resume. Haha. Half-joking aside, I learned a lot of things from the Convention. Things I already heard before from somewhere else but that only reached as far as the planning stage of my practicing them then completely dumped in some corner of my mind.
My favorite speaker, obviously, was Tina Silva Navarro, fashion designer and owner of the ILAYA, ILAYA Couture, and Rocco garment brands and chains. Throughout the time she was speaking, my eyes were glued on her hypnotizing, striped, metallic-multi-shaded-pink-colored bolero jacket. She also looked young for her age and like Cindy Kurleto. Don't get me wrong, she talked a lot of sense.
YEC was alright in general, save for some moments when I just couldn't control my eyelids from drooping. It was because I had only three hours of sleep (and some of the speakers were boring, informative but boring.)
That's it for now. I still have to find my candy. Can't wait to watch Live A.I.D.S. 22 (“2+2 Asawa ni Malou”) by UP SAMASKOM tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment