Procrastination and Playlist
It is past 2 AM. By now, I should be studying for my marketing exam later in the afternoon, but here I am blogging instead. I had the whole weekend (from Friday to Wednesday) to read my (Judy’s) notes and book but I didn’t. I watched TV, surfed the net, and downloaded some songs. Everything except studying.
I really feel that procrastination will get me into some very serious trouble in the future (like it hasn’t been since elementary). Oh well, I am sure Sir Clemente will not give a difficult exam. Anyway, it will be a multiple-choices type.
Promise, I will start studying after I post this entry. Before that, I would like to share what songs are in my Now Playing playlist: a jumble of OPM, JPop, and KPop.
Be My Last (Utada Hikaru)
Keep Tryin’ (UH)
Simple and Clean (UH)
Pangarap na Bituin (Jewel in the Palace)
Pag-ibig Ko’y Pansinin (Stairway to Heaven)
Bo Go Ship Da (STH)
Come Back to Me (Attic Cat)
Anbaransu na Kisu wo Shite (Yu Yu Hakusho a.k.a. Ghostfighter)
Sayonara Byebye (YYH)
Hohoemi Bakudan (YYH)
Daydream Generation (YYH)
Pag-agos (Up Dharma Down, an OPM band)
Taiyo ga Mata Kagayaku Toki (YYH)
For Fruits Basket (Fruits Basket, duh)
Chiisana Inori (FB)
Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro (UH)
It is past 2 AM. By now, I should be studying for my marketing exam later in the afternoon, but here I am blogging instead. I had the whole weekend (from Friday to Wednesday) to read my (Judy’s) notes and book but I didn’t. I watched TV, surfed the net, and downloaded some songs. Everything except studying.
I really feel that procrastination will get me into some very serious trouble in the future (like it hasn’t been since elementary). Oh well, I am sure Sir Clemente will not give a difficult exam. Anyway, it will be a multiple-choices type.
Promise, I will start studying after I post this entry. Before that, I would like to share what songs are in my Now Playing playlist: a jumble of OPM, JPop, and KPop.
Be My Last (Utada Hikaru)
Keep Tryin’ (UH)
Simple and Clean (UH)
Pangarap na Bituin (Jewel in the Palace)
Pag-ibig Ko’y Pansinin (Stairway to Heaven)
Bo Go Ship Da (STH)
Come Back to Me (Attic Cat)
Anbaransu na Kisu wo Shite (Yu Yu Hakusho a.k.a. Ghostfighter)
Sayonara Byebye (YYH)
Hohoemi Bakudan (YYH)
Daydream Generation (YYH)
Pag-agos (Up Dharma Down, an OPM band)
Taiyo ga Mata Kagayaku Toki (YYH)
For Fruits Basket (Fruits Basket, duh)
Chiisana Inori (FB)
Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro (UH)
No comments:
Post a Comment