Sasuke-kun!
I was browsing Naruto sites a few hours ago, catching up from the last episode and manga summaries I've read months ago. The anime is currently still airing filler episodes. However, the manga is already on its 306th chapter, a scanlation of which I downloaded out of having nothing else to do on the net.
After finishing the torrent, I extracted the rar file which was the whole Chapter 306. "Sheeet!" As if the poorly scanlated pages weren't disappointing enough, the text was translated into Spanish. La mierda. Instead of finding a better torrent to download (Hello? I'm on dial-up!), I just relied on the not-so-trusty Google Translate.
Here are some of the images (click to enlarge). Naruto and Sakura see Sasuke for the first time in two-and-a-half or so years.
I was browsing Naruto sites a few hours ago, catching up from the last episode and manga summaries I've read months ago. The anime is currently still airing filler episodes. However, the manga is already on its 306th chapter, a scanlation of which I downloaded out of having nothing else to do on the net.
After finishing the torrent, I extracted the rar file which was the whole Chapter 306. "Sheeet!" As if the poorly scanlated pages weren't disappointing enough, the text was translated into Spanish. La mierda. Instead of finding a better torrent to download (Hello? I'm on dial-up!), I just relied on the not-so-trusty Google Translate.
Here are some of the images (click to enlarge). Naruto and Sakura see Sasuke for the first time in two-and-a-half or so years.







2 comments:
astig!! The first look of sasuke since their swash-buckling fight!!! haha kainis di pa ko nakakapagcheck the updates sa naruto... :)
-Lubert
haha. tamad maglog in.
Post a Comment