Another Excuse to Post Lee Dong Wook Photos
Too bad "I Luv NY" and "My Girl" share the same time slot. Have they not gone alternately into commercial breaks I wouldn't have watched "I Luv NY" last night; otherwise, I would've ditched Marvin and Jolens for Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae. That girl really is an effective (romantic) comedienne. She gets me chuckling and giggling uncontrollably the same way Lee Dong Wook gets me swooning over his matinee-idol visage every time I watch "My Girl".
Here's a cropped image of a The King and Clown poster. What did I say, isn't Lee Jun Ki pretty? Haha. Click to view entire poster.
The other day I planned going to SM Clark too see Jolina Magdangal in person (she had a mall tour.) One should give in to his inner jologs sometimes, you know. I was lucky not to push through because apparently, a lot, and I mean a lot, of Jolens' fans thronged the mall to have a glimpse of their idol.
And yes, SM Clark houses a Go Nuts Donuts branch (according to Kate). Whee! I just wish I could muster enough industry to get out of the house.
(Imagesstolen from Soompi Forums)
"My Girl" screencap
Too bad "I Luv NY" and "My Girl" share the same time slot. Have they not gone alternately into commercial breaks I wouldn't have watched "I Luv NY" last night; otherwise, I would've ditched Marvin and Jolens for Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae. That girl really is an effective (romantic) comedienne. She gets me chuckling and giggling uncontrollably the same way Lee Dong Wook gets me swooning over his matinee-idol visage every time I watch "My Girl".
Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae
Here's a cropped image of a The King and Clown poster. What did I say, isn't Lee Jun Ki pretty? Haha. Click to view entire poster.
Lee Jun Ki
The other day I planned going to SM Clark too see Jolina Magdangal in person (she had a mall tour.) One should give in to his inner jologs sometimes, you know. I was lucky not to push through because apparently, a lot, and I mean a lot, of Jolens' fans thronged the mall to have a glimpse of their idol.
And yes, SM Clark houses a Go Nuts Donuts branch (according to Kate). Whee! I just wish I could muster enough industry to get out of the house.
(Images



No comments:
Post a Comment