Monday, May 29, 2006

Goin' Nuts

Over Go Nuts (because I'd pick Go Nuts over Cello's on any day). Waah!

Images stolen from the Go Nuts Donuts website.
Check out the Fun Page; I got my current wallpaper from there.

My heart. Dark and punctured.


Is that sh*t oozing out?


Chicken burger patty with barbeque sauce.


I ran out of captions.

You do realize I'm subjecting myself to torture here? I'm about to break into tears and sob like Bonjing (Whoever alludes to Bonjing these days, aside from me?) Match that picture with drool flowing from both the corners of my mouth.

I wonder if the newly opened SM Clark (only twenty minutes from our house) has a Go Nuts Donuts branch inside it. A visit to the local SM is not worth the hassle of unsticking my butt from the ergonomic chair. So I just resign to wondering if the newly opened SM Clark only twenty minutes away from our house has a Go Nuts Donuts branch inside it and un-unsticking my butt from the ergonomic chair.

Life is so simple. Sans going back to UP and straightening the mess that is my academic life. Which forces me to withdraw my previous conclusion about life.

Life is so not simple.

No comments: