It's official; the rainy season is here and what best way to start it than with a typhoon. Yet, my family and relatives welcome it unintentionally by going on a swimming outing. As usual, I chose to be left behind. I just told my mom to bring home some food for my late dinner.
What I like about this season are the gusts of wind forceful enough to invert the top an open umbrella or to topple down walking twigs like me. I remember flying Virge's kite on the rooftop of BA; it was my first time. I am looking forward to doing it again. Anyone? It's very liberating. Yucch, may ganyon?!
The other thing I love about this time of the year is the gray gloomy sky where daunting nimbus clouds permit only traces of sunshine. I hate sunshine. First, it is yellow, one of my least favorite colors. Second, it is too happy. I feed off misery as a dementor does. Joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment