Bum, Intrigero, Jologs
Other than me doing some of the household chores, nothing eventful (as if washing dishes or folding fresh laundry is) these past few days has happened in my inconsequential existence. I think this uneventfulness (is that a word?) will last until the vacation ends. It's neither that I'm complaining nor that you care; I'm just sharing.
Besides, there's a whole lot of drama out there to keep you preoccupied. You know what I'm talking about. There are at least four scoops; each one worthy to fill that notorious (thanks to me) blind item space in Ventures. Just don't expect me write here about any of them because they're too high school they make me barf my digestive organs out (and I thought I was gutless).
Another thing, I'm a changed man already. Okay, the previous sentence reeks of lies: that I'm changed and that I'm a man. Haha.
P.S. Sadness, "Jewel in the Palace" has only thirteen episodes left. I'll plummet to a pit of depression again. I'm addicted to "Majika" and the cast's silly, circus wardrobe. Lastly, I love "I Luv NY"! Marvin and Jolens forever!
Other than me doing some of the household chores, nothing eventful (as if washing dishes or folding fresh laundry is) these past few days has happened in my inconsequential existence. I think this uneventfulness (is that a word?) will last until the vacation ends. It's neither that I'm complaining nor that you care; I'm just sharing.
Besides, there's a whole lot of drama out there to keep you preoccupied. You know what I'm talking about. There are at least four scoops; each one worthy to fill that notorious (thanks to me) blind item space in Ventures. Just don't expect me write here about any of them because they're too high school they make me barf my digestive organs out (and I thought I was gutless).
Another thing, I'm a changed man already. Okay, the previous sentence reeks of lies: that I'm changed and that I'm a man. Haha.
P.S. Sadness, "Jewel in the Palace" has only thirteen episodes left. I'll plummet to a pit of depression again. I'm addicted to "Majika" and the cast's silly, circus wardrobe. Lastly, I love "I Luv NY"! Marvin and Jolens forever!
1 comment:
i thought dati you started a blog to have a non-ventures space for your intrigas?
hindi naman, inggitero lang talaga ako kaya ako nagblog. hehe.
at ano ang di mo ma-imagine? na kaya kong magbago? haha.
Post a Comment