Frozen
All I've done this weekend is sleep, sleep, sleep. In fact, I've been sleeping so much I've neglected taking baths for two days. Eww. Haha. The chilly climate inhibits me from moving much, and on the bed, I just quiver the whole day like a piece of blob.
I finally hit the showers a while ago and the heated water was refreshing more than ever (especially after not bathing in forty-eight hours and grime and grease accumulated on my hair and face). When I got out the bathroom, as if the temperature wasn't freezing enough, I turned the aircon on to maximum. What a trip.
I can't wait for summer classes to end, but I'm not that eager for the new school year to start either. A lot of things have been depressing me lately, like extending another sem (or two, merciful heavens, forbid!) :(
I'm thinking of applying to this three-(half)day Australian Embassy stint my schoolmate from high school mentioned. I hope there are still vacant slots; I need to earn moolah. Wish me luck.
P.S. Dia, don't forget my ube sh*t in a garapon sh*t. Haha. Have a safe and happy trip. :)
All I've done this weekend is sleep, sleep, sleep. In fact, I've been sleeping so much I've neglected taking baths for two days. Eww. Haha. The chilly climate inhibits me from moving much, and on the bed, I just quiver the whole day like a piece of blob.
I finally hit the showers a while ago and the heated water was refreshing more than ever (especially after not bathing in forty-eight hours and grime and grease accumulated on my hair and face). When I got out the bathroom, as if the temperature wasn't freezing enough, I turned the aircon on to maximum. What a trip.
I can't wait for summer classes to end, but I'm not that eager for the new school year to start either. A lot of things have been depressing me lately, like extending another sem (or two, merciful heavens, forbid!) :(
I'm thinking of applying to this three-(half)day Australian Embassy stint my schoolmate from high school mentioned. I hope there are still vacant slots; I need to earn moolah. Wish me luck.
P.S. Dia, don't forget my ube sh*t in a garapon sh*t. Haha. Have a safe and happy trip. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment