Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Run, Ivan, Run! (Away from It All)

The full-blast sound from my roomate's desktop speakers roused me. There went my peaceful afternoon nap. Inconsiderate maggot. Then I heard this squeaky, caricatured voice of a girl speaking in Nihonggo. No doubt the character was from an anime. She screamed, "Ichigo Kurosaki!" My jerk roommate was watching "Bleach".

I got up from the bed as I made clicking sounds with my tongue just so my roommate knew how irritated I was. My hair was messy and no amount of flattening from my hands could settle it so I decided to take a shower. Ah, simple and clean.

After dressing up and all, I went out for a walk. I walked. I walked some more. Aimlessly I walked and just guessed where my feet would bring me. Narra. Vinzons. BA. Econ. AC. IC. Law Lib. Stat. Ipil. Yakal. Molave. Bahay ng Alumni. FC. Theater. Tennis Court. Engg. Main Lib. AS. PHAN. Educ. Narra.

I walked and waited for my feet to hurt but they didn't. It was dark and cold and I was all alone. Nonetheless, a certain calm came over me.

No comments: