Saturday, May 27, 2006

Bored Pa Rin

I've been blog-hopping and -searching lately, that is, more intensively than I usually do. You can't blame me; I'm super bored out of my skull. How about diverting my energy on "more productive" activities? I do what I want to do; that's that.

People are updating less and less frequently, and the stalker, he needs to find new objects to satisfy his voyeuristic urges. All his new victims are studying in or have graduated from UP. Why? He needs to establish at least one point of relation, something which will fuel the interest in reading. That plus the UP complex.

If only the amount of time I spent on reading senseless rants by self-absorbed strangers I spent on reading decent literature or some other academic stuff, I could already brag of being widely read (cultured affax, because I'm a condescending, pretentious a** like that).

Anyway, I came across (and bookmarked) blogs of some CE alumni who graduated at least year ago, even that of this alumna who, on the day of my formal interview (I was an app then), said harsh side comments I cried. I hold no grudge though. Maybe she was just having the PMS of her life. Or she's really just a total b*tch.

Moving on, I also found the Dilbert-loving, and, let's not forget, vertically challenged Sir Erik' blog (a good read, especially for those who've just started working in the corporate jungle).


Starstruck?

No comments: