Si Shawie, Freshie sa UP
2006-81068, that is the Megastar's student number. She's going to take up an Associate in Arts degree program under the UP Open University. If you're doubtful, see this for yourself; she's seventy-sixth on the list under her legal name Pangilinan, Sharon Cuneta. In fact, she even notched second in the Undergraduate Assessment Test or UgAT (the entrance exam) in her batch of fifty examinees.
I wouldn't have known had I not watched her being interviewed by Jessica Soho on "Kapuso Mo". I love you, Shawie! Haha. Sharonian? You bet I am.
2006-81068, that is the Megastar's student number. She's going to take up an Associate in Arts degree program under the UP Open University. If you're doubtful, see this for yourself; she's seventy-sixth on the list under her legal name Pangilinan, Sharon Cuneta. In fact, she even notched second in the Undergraduate Assessment Test or UgAT (the entrance exam) in her batch of fifty examinees.
I wouldn't have known had I not watched her being interviewed by Jessica Soho on "Kapuso Mo". I love you, Shawie! Haha. Sharonian? You bet I am.
2 comments:
hello ivan!
really! sharonian ka?! hmm... well, sa kanila nina vilma and nora, pinaka-ok na siya!
di naman to the highest level. slight lang. hehe.
Post a Comment