Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Won! We Won!

From Twisted by Jessica Zafra:

Free Movie!

There will be a preview of Kubrador, the new film by Jeffrey Jeturian, on Thursday, June 15, 7.30pm at Greenbelt 3, Cinema 1, Ayala Center, Makati. Kubrador covers three days in the life of a jueteng collector played by Gina PareƱo. It will be screened in competition at the Moscow Film Festival later this month. The preview is for the cast, crew, and friends of the production. I will put you plus one companion on the guest list if you can answer this question: Which film by Jeffrey Jeturian was in competition at the Venice Film Festival in 2001? Email your answer to jessica.zafra@gmail.com; first five to send in the correct answer get free admission for two.

They got it. Okay, please stop emailing your answers. If you wrote Tuhog, you are correct, but the first five to email were Nelson Macaalay, Ivan Rico, Kathleen Reyes, Dianne Lagrimas, and Joy Jamago. Their answers were all in before 4am.

Kate won and she didn't have to lift even a single finger. It was all my strategic scheming. Nyahaha! >:) I knew her UP Webmail password so I used her account to email another entry to the World Dominatrix's little contest.

No comments: