Oh, Men
Yup, yup, I watched Omen tonight at SM North with Alpha, Gil, Levs, and Virge. The movie was okay. My favorite scenes include the gruesome and gory suicide/death scenes and the disturbing dreams, er, nightmares that remind me of those grotesque oddities in The Cell.
As for my enrollment, I don't want to talk about it. It'll only intensify my pounding headache if I do.
Yawn. I think I'll go sleep now. Today has been a long, tiring day. Good night.
Yup, yup, I watched Omen tonight at SM North with Alpha, Gil, Levs, and Virge. The movie was okay. My favorite scenes include the gruesome and gory suicide/death scenes and the disturbing dreams, er, nightmares that remind me of those grotesque oddities in The Cell.
As for my enrollment, I don't want to talk about it. It'll only intensify my pounding headache if I do.
Yawn. I think I'll go sleep now. Today has been a long, tiring day. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment