Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ay, Mali

I thought yesterday was the second day of enrollment in UP, the first day for non-graduating and non-freshie students. I'm such a dumdum. Haha.

And no, I can't get myself to sleep. What was I thinking? I rolled around in bed every minute for three, consecutive hours. After which, I finally gave up and heated in the microwave my very early breakfast.

Thanks to the Internet, I've pretty much altered my biological clock. I am awake during the "unnatural" hours of the day and asleep when the sun is annoyingly radiant. I'm a monster. Nyahaha. >:) Of course, it will have to take some days before I fully adjust my body clock back to the way it used to be, the way that allowed me to interact with and live among normal human beings.

Now, with the nine-hours sleep un-sleep-able, I suppose I'll just have to rely on cold press to tame my raging eyebags. I hope it works.

1 comment:

Goddess Levs said...

waah!ivantot!ganyan din ako morning before i went back to UP.as in from 11pm to 4am, i was tossing and turning!i was able to doze off i think around that time when i have to wake up at 5:30 am!kamusta yun!

and yes.thanks to Internet for the messed up bioclock!:D