Ayaw Ko Pang Bumalik ng UP
Sigh. Tomorrow's school registration for the first semester and I'm not at all excited. If I can freeze time, I will, just to postpone going back to that dreadful place that'll eventually suck the life out of me. I'd rather laze at home, living like a fat pig. Eating, sleeping, eating, and sleeping. Maybe it's because of the fact that I took summer classes that I'm still not in the mood to impose academic stress upon my stress-averse self.
Anyway, the world won't stop spinning just because of a self-centered ass like me. That's why this evening I finally got out of the house to get a haircut and... Waah! The barber-ian butchered my hair. Only when I got back home did I realize it. God, my hair really looks awful I only can wallow in self-pity. So in the event that you see me tomorrow in UP, I beg you, please be easy on me. Haha.
I seriously doubt that this sem's registration will turn out to be anything except torture. All I can say is "Give it to me, baby!" The enrollment process has never been kind to perennial shiftees like me. Sh*t, the CRS enlisted me in only one class. How pathetic is that?
Sigh. That'll be enough ranting for now (and I haven’t even mentioned my eyebags. Ugh!)
Sigh. Tomorrow's school registration for the first semester and I'm not at all excited. If I can freeze time, I will, just to postpone going back to that dreadful place that'll eventually suck the life out of me. I'd rather laze at home, living like a fat pig. Eating, sleeping, eating, and sleeping. Maybe it's because of the fact that I took summer classes that I'm still not in the mood to impose academic stress upon my stress-averse self.
Anyway, the world won't stop spinning just because of a self-centered ass like me. That's why this evening I finally got out of the house to get a haircut and... Waah! The barber-ian butchered my hair. Only when I got back home did I realize it. God, my hair really looks awful I only can wallow in self-pity. So in the event that you see me tomorrow in UP, I beg you, please be easy on me. Haha.
I seriously doubt that this sem's registration will turn out to be anything except torture. All I can say is "Give it to me, baby!" The enrollment process has never been kind to perennial shiftees like me. Sh*t, the CRS enlisted me in only one class. How pathetic is that?
Sigh. That'll be enough ranting for now (and I haven’t even mentioned my eyebags. Ugh!)
No comments:
Post a Comment