Sunday, June 25, 2006

Loser

Last night, Norman asked if I could be a lifter for our batch's BACBACAN cheerdance, and in response, I asked if they, my batchmates, are out of their minds and are that desperate to even invite me to do such a task. Hello, I can barely twist a cap off a C2 bottle or tear open a bag of chips, and they want me to raise someone most probably heavier than I, an underweight weakling, am? Are they mocking faggotry (pun intended)?

Time has come that I again need to strap my belt on when wearing my pants lest they fall off. The padding of fat I've grown around my waist during the summer vacation I was able to lose in just two, school weeks of not eating. It's not that I'm starving myself to further waif-dom but it's a bit hard eating healthily when I'm away from home where food in the ref and the pantry are just morsels of Tic Tac to me (as if gluttony isn't unhealthy).

Anyway, the semester, so far, has been smooth-sailing, and I'll strive to keep it that way. And oh, I just realized that during MTh, I attend Terminals and Seniors classes (as the BA curriculum says I should); during TF, I am one with the Juniors; and during, W(S) I turn into a Sophie. How fascinating, noh? (How loser-ly.)

No comments: