At Hindi nga Ako Bumalik ng UP
Tomorrow I will, promise! Sigh. I'm a hopeless case. How and when will I find the courage, the motivation, and most of all, the strength and the discipline to change for my own good? May ganyon?!
How about tonight? Yes, tonight I will sleep before twelve o'clock so I can have enough rest in preparation for tomorrow's grueling task. Not to mention, it will alleviate the chances of having dark, swollen, zombie eyebags that may frighten the hell out of people.
Kayang kaya kung may pag-asa! Hindi ba? (Kadire!)
Tomorrow I will, promise! Sigh. I'm a hopeless case. How and when will I find the courage, the motivation, and most of all, the strength and the discipline to change for my own good? May ganyon?!
How about tonight? Yes, tonight I will sleep before twelve o'clock so I can have enough rest in preparation for tomorrow's grueling task. Not to mention, it will alleviate the chances of having dark, swollen, zombie eyebags that may frighten the hell out of people.
Kayang kaya kung may pag-asa! Hindi ba? (Kadire!)
No comments:
Post a Comment