Monday, June 12, 2006

Independence Day Post

Grabe, that "Captain Barbell" show ha, it's a nothing but a second-rate, trying-hard, copycat! *Throws cabernet sauvignon to Richard Gutierrez then licks his dripping wet face before ultimately devouring him whole* Yum, yum, slurp! Haha.

Well, you can definitely call the show a stinking copycat (Hello, "Smallville"?), but second-rate, I don't think so. Since its debut, the show has been hogging primetime viewership (and kicking the nasal Sarah Geronimo's butt) with a usual forty-plus percent rating.

GMA has been on a roll thrashing ABS-CBN for more than a year now. I hope this just goes on and on. And below I've posted something to add insult to Kapamilya injury (and in no way am I referring to the Ultra stampede). Haha.

AGB Nielsen Overnight Ratings
June 1, 2006 Thursday

24 Oras 29.7%
TV Patrol World 19.6%;

Captain Barbell 42.2%
Bituing Walang Ningning 25%;

Majika 42.7%
Sa Piling Mo 27.2%;

I Luv NY 38%
My Girl 24.3%;

Love of the Condor Heroes 31.9%
PBB Teen Edition 24.8%;

Jewel in the Palace 34.7%
Wonderful Life 13.5%


Source: Pinoy Rickey

Tonight, it's the second to the last episode of "Jewel in the Palace". Tears. :(

P.S. I'm homeless indefintely for the semester (Huh,did that make sense?), and I think I'm developing a sore throat. *Coughs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

according to peyups, lumalakas na ang ratings ng abs-cbn. though talo pa rin, tumataas ang ratings, while sa gma, bumababa. except for captain barbell ata. hehe.

Anonymous said...

nako ah, hindi ko matanggap yan! kapamilya ako! hehehe. although nakita ko nga sa newspaper before yung ratings, mas mataas daw gma--acdg to gma, that is. (malamang dba?!) hehe. hindi ko matanggap!

(ivaaaan, i miiissss youuuuu!)