Monday, June 05, 2006

Hey, You, Lady in Bangkok

But before that, as I type this, I can help but cringe seeing and hearing former PBB housemates from all editions lip-synching together on live TV. It's so excruciating I just had to set the volume of my headphones to maximum. I'd rather have my ears bleed than endure the embarrassment I feel for them (housemates).

Moving on, a young woman is in Bangkok right now shopping to her heart's content.

Hey, miss, nope, I didn't see it coming. I guess it's never too late for an out-of-the-country summer (?) trip, huh? Is this just a spur-of-the-moment thing?

As for my pasalubong, a plain souvenir shirt would do. Just make sure the sleeves are long enough to cover my elbows. Haha. If you have something better in mind, go buy it. Who am I to complain?

I hope you and your family enjoy your stay there until it lasts. Have a safe trip back home. :)

P.S. What does "Sawadi ka" mean?

No comments: