Saturday, April 22, 2006

Writings on a Narra Bathroom Cubicle Wall

SAYONARA, YUKI

I felt so sad you returned the jacket and keychain I gave you. And the letter inside slapped me like strong wind on mid-April.

I couldn't fight the tears of regret for the lost time. Everything appeared late I have only to console myself with what-could-have-beens. Too bad you're already gone.

I tried calling you at 12 but you left an hour ago-- I was downtrodden. You'd be home by then while I am still nursing a wounded soul.

At least I could have told you to take care. At least we could have parted as friends. I would have told you how much you changed my life. Sana nasabihan man lang kita ng "PAALAM." I hope we find love that we deserve. Thank you for the 2-week joy you gave me.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

No comments: