Wala Lang
I’m posting this for the sake of updating. May my boredom and pettiness fill the hollowness inside you, my avid readers. Then fill mine.
Monday. Went to school to enroll for summer classes. The 114.2 grades were out that day so I took a look (took, look. Haha.) To the nine who did not survive, my heart goes to you. Haha. Don’t you wish you were kicked out as early as 114.1? Two sem’s worth of sleeping in the middle of attempting to digest the gobbledygook of IFRS gone to waste. See you in BA 115.
Virge requested Lubert and Levs to represent CE in the ocular of the UP Theater for the CBA graduation. I tagged along. They ordered us to count the total number of seats, then some instructions, etc. As Ma’am Talavera and Sir Manuel discussed the seating plan, it hit me that I will never be one of those who will sit in the first front rows. Sad.
Wasn’t able to enlist for PI 100 or any other subject because of the priority for tri-coll and graduating students. No problem, I was too lazy anyway.
Jazel and I went to Jollibee, Katips. She had her late lunch; I, my Coffee Jelly Special fix. Sam Milby’s face was on one of the posters. Don’t you think his image fits McDo better? And Manny Pacquiao’s, Jollibee? Just a thought.
Met up Dia in her dorm beside which the new Ken Afford stands. Then we headed straight to Jay’s place. Hi, to Jay, Dona, Harvey, Tam Tam, and Won Won! Thanks so, so, so much for letting us stay over! :D
Tuesday. Slept around 3AM, woke up around 8AM to Jay’s suspicious, whispery voice. He left Dia and me early for his interview with BPI. By noon, Dia and I were about to leave when Jay called to check if we were still there. So we waited for him while watching The Secret of David Gale on HBO. It freaked me out the same way the Hello Kitty Murder (look it up) did. Imagine Happy Tree Friends less the pastel colors and cuteness. Gruesome.
Jay came and we ate, guess where. Jollibee, Philcoa. One-piece Chickenjoy Meal and Coffee Jelly Special. We took embarrassing pictures of ourselves in the tenga-tuhod pose; checking first if nobody around was looking. We were squinting the moment we got out of there. The heat, oh the heat, I could not stand it!
Was not able again to enlist for any subject since there were no more slots. I just took down the section schedules to aid in my prerog-ing. Then I paid my tuition and made reservation in Narra. Then I went home to Pampanga. Sigh.
Wednesday. I started downloading Breakaway (album) by Kelly Clarkson. I slept in the middle of reading Harry Potter 5. God, I’m like a first-grader! After three days of reading, I just am in page 100. How pathetic is that?
I was reading a blog of the English translation of Utada’s blog when the opening credits of Jewel in the Palace played on TV. I was like “Unti-unting malalating, karangitan at bituin…” I guess listening to JPop paid off. Now I’m all set to study Japanese. But not before I finish reading Harry Potter. Ugh.
Thursday. And oh, Breakaway just finished downloading. Whee!
Boredamnation is just around the corner.
I’m posting this for the sake of updating. May my boredom and pettiness fill the hollowness inside you, my avid readers. Then fill mine.
Monday. Went to school to enroll for summer classes. The 114.2 grades were out that day so I took a look (took, look. Haha.) To the nine who did not survive, my heart goes to you. Haha. Don’t you wish you were kicked out as early as 114.1? Two sem’s worth of sleeping in the middle of attempting to digest the gobbledygook of IFRS gone to waste. See you in BA 115.
Virge requested Lubert and Levs to represent CE in the ocular of the UP Theater for the CBA graduation. I tagged along. They ordered us to count the total number of seats, then some instructions, etc. As Ma’am Talavera and Sir Manuel discussed the seating plan, it hit me that I will never be one of those who will sit in the first front rows. Sad.
Wasn’t able to enlist for PI 100 or any other subject because of the priority for tri-coll and graduating students. No problem, I was too lazy anyway.
Jazel and I went to Jollibee, Katips. She had her late lunch; I, my Coffee Jelly Special fix. Sam Milby’s face was on one of the posters. Don’t you think his image fits McDo better? And Manny Pacquiao’s, Jollibee? Just a thought.
Met up Dia in her dorm beside which the new Ken Afford stands. Then we headed straight to Jay’s place. Hi, to Jay, Dona, Harvey, Tam Tam, and Won Won! Thanks so, so, so much for letting us stay over! :D
Tuesday. Slept around 3AM, woke up around 8AM to Jay’s suspicious, whispery voice. He left Dia and me early for his interview with BPI. By noon, Dia and I were about to leave when Jay called to check if we were still there. So we waited for him while watching The Secret of David Gale on HBO. It freaked me out the same way the Hello Kitty Murder (look it up) did. Imagine Happy Tree Friends less the pastel colors and cuteness. Gruesome.
Jay came and we ate, guess where. Jollibee, Philcoa. One-piece Chickenjoy Meal and Coffee Jelly Special. We took embarrassing pictures of ourselves in the tenga-tuhod pose; checking first if nobody around was looking. We were squinting the moment we got out of there. The heat, oh the heat, I could not stand it!
Was not able again to enlist for any subject since there were no more slots. I just took down the section schedules to aid in my prerog-ing. Then I paid my tuition and made reservation in Narra. Then I went home to Pampanga. Sigh.
Wednesday. I started downloading Breakaway (album) by Kelly Clarkson. I slept in the middle of reading Harry Potter 5. God, I’m like a first-grader! After three days of reading, I just am in page 100. How pathetic is that?
I was reading a blog of the English translation of Utada’s blog when the opening credits of Jewel in the Palace played on TV. I was like “Unti-unting malalating, karangitan at bituin…” I guess listening to JPop paid off. Now I’m all set to study Japanese. But not before I finish reading Harry Potter. Ugh.
Thursday. And oh, Breakaway just finished downloading. Whee!
Boredamnation is just around the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment