Distracted
Why is it that every time I cram finishing something, another thing totally unrelated and less important turns up to which I shift my attention, time, and effort? I complain of boredom often, and when distraction comes, it comes in the wrong time.
Summer classes start later and my first one is at 7AM. By now, all my things should have been packed and I should be sleeping. However, that is not the case. Here I am as if I have all the time in the world to type an entry. So here's what happened.
I asked Jay why the site feed of my blog fails to load. He pointed out that some of my posts have erroneous codes and those cause the problem. With his help, I tried fixing the errors when I should have continued my packing because I wasn’t even halfway arranging and stuffing my clothes, etc. into the gym bag.
I edited the posts with errors and deleted two (“Excuse My Korean” and “Up Dharma Down”) that I couldn’t repair. I will re-post them when I have the time. I also changed a setting so that my blog page now displays my entries from beginning to end. This will only be temporary until I figure out and tweak the root of my site feed trouble.
Waah! I guess I won’t be sleeping anymore. Tears.
Why is it that every time I cram finishing something, another thing totally unrelated and less important turns up to which I shift my attention, time, and effort? I complain of boredom often, and when distraction comes, it comes in the wrong time.
Summer classes start later and my first one is at 7AM. By now, all my things should have been packed and I should be sleeping. However, that is not the case. Here I am as if I have all the time in the world to type an entry. So here's what happened.
I asked Jay why the site feed of my blog fails to load. He pointed out that some of my posts have erroneous codes and those cause the problem. With his help, I tried fixing the errors when I should have continued my packing because I wasn’t even halfway arranging and stuffing my clothes, etc. into the gym bag.
I edited the posts with errors and deleted two (“Excuse My Korean” and “Up Dharma Down”) that I couldn’t repair. I will re-post them when I have the time. I also changed a setting so that my blog page now displays my entries from beginning to end. This will only be temporary until I figure out and tweak the root of my site feed trouble.
Waah! I guess I won’t be sleeping anymore. Tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment