UPCE on Wiki
I was browsing the English Wikipedia last night, searching for atricles that would pop in my head. I read the University of the Philippines article. From the internal link there I jumped to UP Diliman. To my delight (I squeaked out of excitement), UPCE was one among the listed (less than twenty) in the Organizations, Fraternities, Sororities portion.
Right away I told Jay about A, er, it but by his reply I knew he was already aware. I'm guessing he was the one who added UPCE in the article. You see, anyone, even a non-Wiki member, can edit Wiki content.
UPCE had an internal link in the UP Diliman entry but when I checked it, the page was empty. With the boost of Jay's prodding, I edited the empty page. Nothing big. I just copied the Org Profile from upce.org and revised it a bit.
So now, we officially have an unofficial entry on Wiki. Made by moi. Haha. You can visit it here and do your share of supplementing if you want.
I was browsing the English Wikipedia last night, searching for atricles that would pop in my head. I read the University of the Philippines article. From the internal link there I jumped to UP Diliman. To my delight (I squeaked out of excitement), UPCE was one among the listed (less than twenty) in the Organizations, Fraternities, Sororities portion.
Right away I told Jay about A, er, it but by his reply I knew he was already aware. I'm guessing he was the one who added UPCE in the article. You see, anyone, even a non-Wiki member, can edit Wiki content.
UPCE had an internal link in the UP Diliman entry but when I checked it, the page was empty. With the boost of Jay's prodding, I edited the empty page. Nothing big. I just copied the Org Profile from upce.org and revised it a bit.
So now, we officially have an unofficial entry on Wiki. Made by moi. Haha. You can visit it here and do your share of supplementing if you want.
No comments:
Post a Comment