Vista
Vista Build 5308 to be precise. Isn't it gorgoeous? Drool.
Months ago, I installed a Vista visual style pack so now it looks as if I am running a knockoff of the actual OS. The only thing I don't fancy about it is the silver frame of the windows. It's too boring and I'd rather it be black like the sleek taskbar.
But as you see in the image (in the real OS), there is now an option for changing the color scheme of the windows, just like with the folder icons color settings.
This build, if unregistered, lasts only for 13 days.
Vista Build 5308 to be precise. Isn't it gorgoeous? Drool.
Months ago, I installed a Vista visual style pack so now it looks as if I am running a knockoff of the actual OS. The only thing I don't fancy about it is the silver frame of the windows. It's too boring and I'd rather it be black like the sleek taskbar.
But as you see in the image (in the real OS), there is now an option for changing the color scheme of the windows, just like with the folder icons color settings.
This build, if unregistered, lasts only for 13 days.

No comments:
Post a Comment