Sunken Stars
The heat of summer sunshine just makes me want to sing In the heat of summer sunshine I miss you like nobody else... I guess it makes sense. I'm missing a lot of people who either most of which just graduated or aren't taking summer classes. ** sucks. :(
Anyway, 11AM I was just dismissed from my Soc Sci 2 class. As I was walking down the AS steps, a guy in sporty attire with a top in pastel blue, from across the street caught my eye. It was Gabby Eiganmann (sp?). "So what? It's just him. Act nonchalantly."
So, I crossed the street then walked past him. My pace was normal. He was following about 3 meters behind me. By the beads of sweat covering his forehead and temples, I could tell he was too tired to run.
I was in front of Psych when this tall, brawny guy, also in sporty attire, appeared from my left side. His bandana and dark shades did not stop me from recognizing him. Ding dong. Dingdong Dantes.
I acted coolly but deep inside I wanted to scream like a high school girl. Haha. From there Dingdong called Gabby and they continued jogging, leaving me behind.
So there. What's with star sightings and me lately? It's in my stars, perhaps. Haha.
Met up Jazel at Jollibee, Katips. We ate gossip for dinner. We thrive on it.
The heat of summer sunshine just makes me want to sing In the heat of summer sunshine I miss you like nobody else... I guess it makes sense. I'm missing a lot of people who either most of which just graduated or aren't taking summer classes. ** sucks. :(
Anyway, 11AM I was just dismissed from my Soc Sci 2 class. As I was walking down the AS steps, a guy in sporty attire with a top in pastel blue, from across the street caught my eye. It was Gabby Eiganmann (sp?). "So what? It's just him. Act nonchalantly."
So, I crossed the street then walked past him. My pace was normal. He was following about 3 meters behind me. By the beads of sweat covering his forehead and temples, I could tell he was too tired to run.
I was in front of Psych when this tall, brawny guy, also in sporty attire, appeared from my left side. His bandana and dark shades did not stop me from recognizing him. Ding dong. Dingdong Dantes.
I acted coolly but deep inside I wanted to scream like a high school girl. Haha. From there Dingdong called Gabby and they continued jogging, leaving me behind.
So there. What's with star sightings and me lately? It's in my stars, perhaps. Haha.
Met up Jazel at Jollibee, Katips. We ate gossip for dinner. We thrive on it.
2 comments:
I almost thought those two were taking summer classes in UP.. Gabby Eigenman? What the? Hehe. Cute sana si DingDong kaso parang ang laki masyado ng katawan (sa TV). Hindi ba?
Sooo hot this summer. Kakatamad lumabas kung hindi aircon pupuntahan mo.
Btw, have u read BryanBoy's latest entry? He put a pic of his yaya, who's also his photographer. Hehe.
DingDong o Dingdong?
Oops, mali pa spelling ko ng Eigenwhatever.
Buti na lang maraming puno sa UP.
OO nakita ko na ang dakilang si Eunice. Hehe.
Post a Comment