Summer Classes
Summer's fine so far. Nostalgic if I may say so. It's Schoolyear 2003-2004 all over again for me. Before CBA and definitely before CE.
A 7AM class. PE 2. A GE subject. GE friends. Kate. Long walks. Walking alone. Walking around, beside, or on the Sunken. Eating lunch in Narra. Sleeping before my 1PM class. The Main Lib. Borrowing books from the Filipiniana.
Sigh.
Anyway, last Tuesday Kate and I went to Gateway. You say Rent, I say D' Lucky Ones. Yes, we watched D' Lucky Ones in Gateway. Don't ask.
I wanted to borrow The Twisted Menace: Book Four from the Filipiniana but until now, the only copy they have is not returned yet. Ugh. I've been trying to get my hands on that book since my freshie year. I ended up with The Pinoy Elections: a Guide to the Dismayado and finished it in less than an hour.
Finally I'm starting (continuing, if you would count my attempt in high school) my self-study of Japanese. I borrowed A Guide to Learning Hiragana and Katakana from the Asian Center Library.
Japanese. Utada Hikaru is Japanese. She is coming up with her fourth Japanese album. Can't wait for that!

(album art)
Album
ULTRA BLUE
Released
2006.06.14
Tracklist
01. This Is Love
02. Keep Tryin'
03. BLUE
04. Nichiyou no Asa (日曜の朝)
05. Making Love
06. Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro (誰かの願いが叶うころ)
07. COLORS
08. One Night Magic feat. Yamada Masashi
09. Kaiji (海路)
10. WINGS
11. Be My Last
12. Eclipse (Interlude)
13. Passion
Summer's fine so far. Nostalgic if I may say so. It's Schoolyear 2003-2004 all over again for me. Before CBA and definitely before CE.
A 7AM class. PE 2. A GE subject. GE friends. Kate. Long walks. Walking alone. Walking around, beside, or on the Sunken. Eating lunch in Narra. Sleeping before my 1PM class. The Main Lib. Borrowing books from the Filipiniana.
Sigh.
Anyway, last Tuesday Kate and I went to Gateway. You say Rent, I say D' Lucky Ones. Yes, we watched D' Lucky Ones in Gateway. Don't ask.
I wanted to borrow The Twisted Menace: Book Four from the Filipiniana but until now, the only copy they have is not returned yet. Ugh. I've been trying to get my hands on that book since my freshie year. I ended up with The Pinoy Elections: a Guide to the Dismayado and finished it in less than an hour.
Finally I'm starting (continuing, if you would count my attempt in high school) my self-study of Japanese. I borrowed A Guide to Learning Hiragana and Katakana from the Asian Center Library.
Japanese. Utada Hikaru is Japanese. She is coming up with her fourth Japanese album. Can't wait for that!

(album art)
Album
ULTRA BLUE
Released
2006.06.14
Tracklist
01. This Is Love
02. Keep Tryin'
03. BLUE
04. Nichiyou no Asa (日曜の朝)
05. Making Love
06. Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro (誰かの願いが叶うころ)
07. COLORS
08. One Night Magic feat. Yamada Masashi
09. Kaiji (海路)
10. WINGS
11. Be My Last
12. Eclipse (Interlude)
13. Passion
No comments:
Post a Comment