Camera-shy
“Ohmigod! Did Carmina Villaruel just look me in the eye and smile at me?” Yes, she did. I’m not kidding! I saw her twice yesterday at Kate’s dorm. They were shooting something for her show in Q 11. When she was interviewing one dormer, she pointed at and referred to Kate and me, mistaking us for you know what: sisters. Joke. That’s when Kate and I threw her and her crew dumbfounded faces and strode out of the scene before the camera could take a shot of us. Now we are wishing we didn’t. That was our opportunity to be seen on national television. Haha.
“Ohmigod! Did Carmina Villaruel just look me in the eye and smile at me?” Yes, she did. I’m not kidding! I saw her twice yesterday at Kate’s dorm. They were shooting something for her show in Q 11. When she was interviewing one dormer, she pointed at and referred to Kate and me, mistaking us for you know what: sisters. Joke. That’s when Kate and I threw her and her crew dumbfounded faces and strode out of the scene before the camera could take a shot of us. Now we are wishing we didn’t. That was our opportunity to be seen on national television. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment