Rodents
While sitting on the rat-munched sofas in the tambayan a while ago, Jazel and I exchanged stories from our twisted childhood, from a mother who paid the neighborhood kids to play with her daughter to an overachieving sixth-grader who “stained with shit” her immaculate reputation in school.
I was in the middle of my third account when I had an amazing realization. As young and as neurotic as I was then, I already had the knack for ruining (further) relationships (on the rocks). Chomping on the human ties with my two, silver-jacketed, upper incisors. I’m too lazy to recount what had happened so just rely on your inner playwright.
Anyway, I’m now using Jay’s PC to type this entry. I am staying overnight (at last!) with Dia who’s having her CPU fixed by Jay. Harvey, Tam Tam, Won Won (Jay and Dona's pet hamsters) are actually bigger than I thought. They are so cuddly and adorable! Harvey has this brownish, white-streaked fur well-combed and parted along the spine that he resembles a wig, or as Dia puts it, a toupee. Haha.
While sitting on the rat-munched sofas in the tambayan a while ago, Jazel and I exchanged stories from our twisted childhood, from a mother who paid the neighborhood kids to play with her daughter to an overachieving sixth-grader who “stained with shit” her immaculate reputation in school.
I was in the middle of my third account when I had an amazing realization. As young and as neurotic as I was then, I already had the knack for ruining (further) relationships (on the rocks). Chomping on the human ties with my two, silver-jacketed, upper incisors. I’m too lazy to recount what had happened so just rely on your inner playwright.
Anyway, I’m now using Jay’s PC to type this entry. I am staying overnight (at last!) with Dia who’s having her CPU fixed by Jay. Harvey, Tam Tam, Won Won (Jay and Dona's pet hamsters) are actually bigger than I thought. They are so cuddly and adorable! Harvey has this brownish, white-streaked fur well-combed and parted along the spine that he resembles a wig, or as Dia puts it, a toupee. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment