Third Movie in Three Days
I forgot to mention, Mich Dulce was in the Kamikaze screening last night, dressed in a cross between the 80s style and the Lolita look. And she's a few sizes smaller in person than on TV.
---
Just came from Eastwood and had a movie date with my buddies. Wenk. Watched Transformers with Charree and Diannee. Then we shared a puny pizza at Yellow Cab as if I didn't gobble up three burgers and ice cream at the CE AppsOrn at McDo Katips.
Now I just want to sleep and wait for sh*t to come out. Haha...haym so bored but am too sluggish to still watch Push on UP which my PE prof requires our class to do. She also assigned us to write a reaction paper. What will I write? "Nakita ko ang dati kong crush at nubwisit lang ako"? So to sleep and to sh*t it is. (Sh*t, sayang ang one hundred ko!)
I forgot to mention, Mich Dulce was in the Kamikaze screening last night, dressed in a cross between the 80s style and the Lolita look. And she's a few sizes smaller in person than on TV.
---
Just came from Eastwood and had a movie date with my buddies. Wenk. Watched Transformers with Charree and Diannee. Then we shared a puny pizza at Yellow Cab as if I didn't gobble up three burgers and ice cream at the CE AppsOrn at McDo Katips.
Now I just want to sleep and wait for sh*t to come out. Haha...haym so bored but am too sluggish to still watch Push on UP which my PE prof requires our class to do. She also assigned us to write a reaction paper. What will I write? "Nakita ko ang dati kong crush at nubwisit lang ako"? So to sleep and to sh*t it is. (Sh*t, sayang ang one hundred ko!)
No comments:
Post a Comment