Ang Pag-ibig, Parang Ice Cream, Natutunaw
Question of the Week
"Nainlove ka na ba? Nyak, yan ang million dollar question ko ahaha. Pero kung gusto mo ng mamisong question, ano favorite flavor mo ng ice cream? Hehe." - T. Duna
Answer: It's not so much "falling in love" as it was obsession. And in that sense (what sense?), I think I've gone gaga over some skunk three times in my lifetime. Each one of these obsessions started with physical attraction, ended at that. Needless to say, I spent my time stressing over the crush while its object, oblivious of my suffering or, worse, denying my very existence, went on with his daily dealings. Next thing I knew, I was wishing never to see the light of day again and growing zits in the process.
My favorite ice cream flavor is and forever will be chocolate. I hate, hate, hate ice cream with nuts, any kind of nuts. Makes me nuts!
Question of the Week
"Nainlove ka na ba? Nyak, yan ang million dollar question ko ahaha. Pero kung gusto mo ng mamisong question, ano favorite flavor mo ng ice cream? Hehe." - T. Duna
Answer: It's not so much "falling in love" as it was obsession. And in that sense (what sense?), I think I've gone gaga over some skunk three times in my lifetime. Each one of these obsessions started with physical attraction, ended at that. Needless to say, I spent my time stressing over the crush while its object, oblivious of my suffering or, worse, denying my very existence, went on with his daily dealings. Next thing I knew, I was wishing never to see the light of day again and growing zits in the process.
My favorite ice cream flavor is and forever will be chocolate. I hate, hate, hate ice cream with nuts, any kind of nuts. Makes me nuts!
2 comments:
ahaha. 3 times? who's the other one? :p
masarap ang chocolate. pero ako, kahit ano basta ice cream pinapatulan ko. :D
Uy... thrice? Dami naman. Once is tasking enough. ;)
Ayoko rin ng may nuts except kung Double Dutch... Tuloy tayo ha?
Post a Comment