Friday, July 06, 2007

Disenfranchised

Still looking for Harry Potter 5 movie date/s. Come on, people, invite me!
---
Setting: UP ABAM TransOrn (AppsOrn) at the UP Alumni Center

I was sitting there spaced out as is usual when I am alone. Indeed, I was figuratively on my own that time. I was surrounded by familiar faces and names, but the best that I had were mere acquaintances. I was thinking; one thought lead to another until it suddenly hit me that I miss the feeling of organizing an event, something that I would own and in which I really would get involved.

So I thought of UP CE's upcoming Acquaintance Party and played with the idea of helping prepare for it. I went as far as considering even the possibility of hosting it (because with anonymity comes confidence. I barely recognize the new faces in CE today much less the names of those faces, and I suppose that the same goes for them towards me.)

Now as I still ponder about it, I think my help would be needed the least. Kaya wag na lang.
---
On my way home, passing by Bahay ng Alumni, I was startled by the multitude of clad-in-black, jumping jologs that flocked the facade. Eek!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niinvite kita ah? :p

Ivan said...

sorry, di ko nacheck email ko. :D