Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hikki Fanboy Moment

Two weeks ago I wrote a fan mail to Utada Hikaru sent through her website.

I asked if she would have made "Beautiful World" differently (or created another song altogether) had she known prior to her composition that it would be used as Rebuild of Evangelion's ending theme, not as opening. I also asked if she will be releasing an album this year.

Addressing her as "Utada-san," I introduced myself as an avid fan from the Philippines. And I have a strong feeling she posted the following (snippet) in response to my fan mail. Feelingero, bakit ba! :P

"I've probably written this before, but I must say it again! I cannot cease to be amazed by all the different places in the world I receive fan mail from! I really do read all my fan mail, and I wish I could write back to each of you, but since that's practically impossible, I will take this chance to say, Thank you!!!"
---
Up next, my take on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!

No comments: