HP7 Highlights (Part I)
"Dinner, Nagini."
The first chapter described an unconscious person hanging upside down in midair as if bound by and tied to the ceiling with an invisible rope. At the end of the chapter, Voldemort killed her with a curse, and she dropped dead on the table down below her. Voldemort then prompted his humongous snake Nagini for its meal, the lifeless Charity Burbage.
Can you stand imagining that snake unhinging its jaws to limit and swallowing whole its victim without you wincing at the least? Its body bulging with the silhouette of that of a full-grown human. Creepy!
---
"Dinner, Nagini."
The first chapter described an unconscious person hanging upside down in midair as if bound by and tied to the ceiling with an invisible rope. At the end of the chapter, Voldemort killed her with a curse, and she dropped dead on the table down below her. Voldemort then prompted his humongous snake Nagini for its meal, the lifeless Charity Burbage.
Can you stand imagining that snake unhinging its jaws to limit and swallowing whole its victim without you wincing at the least? Its body bulging with the silhouette of that of a full-grown human. Creepy!
---
"He dug with a kind of fury, relishing the manual work, glorying in the non-magic of it, for every drop of his sweat and every blister felt like a gift to the elf who had saved their lives."
For me, Dobby's death was the saddest in the book. Reading this, especially the parts where he was actually dying in Harry's arms and when Harry was etching the words on the elf's grave stone, I almost cried with my bloodshot eyes (caused by the strain of not blinking enough).
---
For me, Dobby's death was the saddest in the book. Reading this, especially the parts where he was actually dying in Harry's arms and when Harry was etching the words on the elf's grave stone, I almost cried with my bloodshot eyes (caused by the strain of not blinking enough).
---
"When my sister was six years old, she was attacked, by three Muggle boys... It destroyed her, what they did: She was never right again."
Albus Dumbledore's brother Aberorth recounted what truly happened to their younger sister Ariana.
I searched Google for something that would say explicitly how she was "attacked". I found nothing official, but it didn't surprise me that people speculate as I do that Ariana may have been sexually assaulted (raped, to put it more bluntly) by three Muggle boys.
To be continued...
Albus Dumbledore's brother Aberorth recounted what truly happened to their younger sister Ariana.
I searched Google for something that would say explicitly how she was "attacked". I found nothing official, but it didn't surprise me that people speculate as I do that Ariana may have been sexually assaulted (raped, to put it more bluntly) by three Muggle boys.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment