Taller in More Ways: Radcliffe, Aytona, Aguilera
It's a date! HP5, Teacher Duna and I, July 17 (Wednesday), which mall cinema, still to be set. Come, let's join us! :P
---
Caught Mucho Bobito on "Walang Tulugan," singing Sugarfree's "Ipaglalaban Ko"(?). In furnace, midget boy can reach the high notes. And when he belts, his voice quality does not falter. It remains full and intact, not taking the falsetto way out.
Oh, I think I'm crushing on him again. Elmer Glue Boy and he have the same sullen/half-baked/heliophobic complexion. I like! *Barfs* Excuse me. Haha.
---
This Christina Aguilera superfanboy missed her Back to Basics concert. Because it was on a Friday night and it was raining and he had no one to accompany him and... he had no moolah to buy a ticket. Wenk.
And he heard from another superfanboy (who, unlike him, was able to see the concert) that the Christina, she fvcking rocked The Fort! Huhu.
It's a date! HP5, Teacher Duna and I, July 17 (Wednesday), which mall cinema, still to be set. Come, let's join us! :P
---
Caught Mucho Bobito on "Walang Tulugan," singing Sugarfree's "Ipaglalaban Ko"(?). In furnace, midget boy can reach the high notes. And when he belts, his voice quality does not falter. It remains full and intact, not taking the falsetto way out.
Oh, I think I'm crushing on him again. Elmer Glue Boy and he have the same sullen/half-baked/heliophobic complexion. I like! *Barfs* Excuse me. Haha.
---
This Christina Aguilera superfanboy missed her Back to Basics concert. Because it was on a Friday night and it was raining and he had no one to accompany him and... he had no moolah to buy a ticket. Wenk.
And he heard from another superfanboy (who, unlike him, was able to see the concert) that the Christina, she fvcking rocked The Fort! Huhu.
No comments:
Post a Comment