Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Kamikaze Girls

Yay! One reader took pity and sent in her question for my pathetic pakulo. Her question goes... oh, wait, I stupidly wasn't able to save it. Anyway, my previous hate post intrigued her. Naturally, she wants to know to whom am I referring.

Answer: the *utch and the *utch's *itch. Get it? I'll just assume you do as I refuse to underestimate your gossip IQ. 0:)
---
It's the second day of the Japanese film fest in Cine Adarna (UP Film Center). Tonight we (Gen, Vigile, their friends, Levs, and I) watched Kamikaze Girls. Wala lang.

Trivia (which I know will interest only Jazelli): Kamikaze stars Anna Tsuchiya who sang opening and ending themes to the anime
"NANA", while Out of This World (the first movie we screened in the fest) stars Joe Odagiri who plays Ginko in the live-action movie adaptation of the anime "Mushishi". Wala lang ulit.

No comments: