HP5 Movie Date
My movie date with Teacher Duna pushed through last Wednesday night at Eastwood. Thanks for the company and the treat!
There I was, sitting on the velvet couch in front of Cinema 2, waiting for Dona to come, when I caught sight of a couple that was about to enter Cinema 1. I stared at the girl's familiar face. Then I turned my sight to her beefy, head-shaven companion. Omaghad, it's Paolo Contis and Isabel Oli (sp?)! Star-struck? Not much, as there was nothing really striking about them.
Minutes after, Dona arrived and we proceeded to watching the movie. Fast forward to the end, she said it's the one she liked the most among the five HP movies. As for me, I read only the first few chapters of the book so I couldn't really compare it against the movie, which also I enjoyed greatly. As long as Daniel Radcliffe's in it, any discrepancy is welcome.
---
Daniel Radcliffe, why do you have to be so beautiful (and so filthy rich)? Never mind your stunted growth or your crooked teeth! I love you more than ever (especially now that you bared it all)! Huhu.
I see the pits of hopelessness and of low self-esteem ahead. Anybody care to join me jump off? You have to pick only one, of course.
My movie date with Teacher Duna pushed through last Wednesday night at Eastwood. Thanks for the company and the treat!
There I was, sitting on the velvet couch in front of Cinema 2, waiting for Dona to come, when I caught sight of a couple that was about to enter Cinema 1. I stared at the girl's familiar face. Then I turned my sight to her beefy, head-shaven companion. Omaghad, it's Paolo Contis and Isabel Oli (sp?)! Star-struck? Not much, as there was nothing really striking about them.
Minutes after, Dona arrived and we proceeded to watching the movie. Fast forward to the end, she said it's the one she liked the most among the five HP movies. As for me, I read only the first few chapters of the book so I couldn't really compare it against the movie, which also I enjoyed greatly. As long as Daniel Radcliffe's in it, any discrepancy is welcome.
---
Daniel Radcliffe, why do you have to be so beautiful (and so filthy rich)? Never mind your stunted growth or your crooked teeth! I love you more than ever (especially now that you bared it all)! Huhu.
I see the pits of hopelessness and of low self-esteem ahead. Anybody care to join me jump off? You have to pick only one, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment