Keep Cryin'
I don't like being alone...
This year everything seems like a real drag...
The truth is I'm hungrier than it seems. Even though I try and hide my messed up feelings, every morning, I want to destroy the mirror which reflects my weak, natural face.
A wish on a moonlight night, it's a beautiful thing...
I don't care about anything even if I'm running a little late in the morning. I'm going to try my best. How many times have I stupidly got my hopes up? There are no barriers that's why I keep trying.
I don't care about anything while deciding on a cool pose. To tell you the truth, I've been fighting. It's such a precious life; you'll have to reach for each and every bit of rest.
I don't care about anything while making a face like, "Okay, whatever." I've always, always been praying. I want what I don't have. I can't be satisfied that easily so I keep trying.
I don't like being alone...
This year everything seems like a real drag...
The truth is I'm hungrier than it seems. Even though I try and hide my messed up feelings, every morning, I want to destroy the mirror which reflects my weak, natural face.
A wish on a moonlight night, it's a beautiful thing...
I don't care about anything even if I'm running a little late in the morning. I'm going to try my best. How many times have I stupidly got my hopes up? There are no barriers that's why I keep trying.
I don't care about anything while deciding on a cool pose. To tell you the truth, I've been fighting. It's such a precious life; you'll have to reach for each and every bit of rest.
I don't care about anything while making a face like, "Okay, whatever." I've always, always been praying. I want what I don't have. I can't be satisfied that easily so I keep trying.
1 comment:
hellooooooooooooooo ivan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where's the tagboard?!!!
Post a Comment