Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Escapism

To hell with my exam and paper due tomorrow. I'm staying online.

Now here's something tickling my juvenile sensibilities.





Boku wa kuma kuma kuma kuma
I am not a car bear bear bear
I can't walk but I can dance
I can't talk but I can sing
I am a bear bear bear bear

I am a bear bear bear bear
I hate fighting bear bear bear
My rival is fried shrimp
I was probably chocolate in a previous life
I am a bear bear bear bear

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Kuma. Comment ca va?

I am a bear bear bear bear
The winter is sleepy bear bear bear
In the evening, "Goodnight, Mr. Pillow"
In the morning, "Good morning, Mr. Pillow"
I am a bear bear bear bear

In the evening, "Goodnight, Mr. Pillow"
In the morning, "Good morning, Mr. Pillow"
I am a bear
Mama bear bear


You should check out the music video. Kawaii!

No comments: