Traveling
Traveling kimi wo
Traveling nosete
Asufaruto wo terasu yo
Traveling doko he
Traveling iku no?
Tooku nara doko he demo
Katipunan, Cubao, Buendia, Quezon Avenue, UP, Quezon Avenue, Buendia, Quezon Avenue, UP, Katipunan.
I adore Professor Valcarcel and her grandmotherly ways; but the SSS Makati Branch, fifty-hour field work of our BA 126 Controllership class is a real pain in the neck. To my feet and to my pocket, too. I walk long distances, stand in infinite queues, and shell out for transporation expenses that I shouldn't really be incurring if not for this SSShit.
However, looking on the brighter side of things (and I'm sarcastic), riding the MRT is a real experience. The thrill of wrestling with total strangers, fighting my way to squeeze my twig of a body inside the shuttle; clasping the handrails, in the process acquiring a gazillion germs; inhaling, fainting at the warm stench of halitosis and body odor. And little did I know the MRT could be a venue for flirting (until, of course, I flirted), again, with complete strangers. Haha. Kadire!
When I was riding a jeepney in Makati, this certain passenger's eyes caught my own. If he (another certain someone) had a brother, certain passenger would look like him (certain someone's hypothetical brother). I swear he's (certain passenger) a real dead ringer. Makes me want to take back whatever I said. Not.
Traveling kimi wo
Traveling nosete
Asufaruto wo terasu yo
Traveling doko he
Traveling iku no?
Tooku nara doko he demo
Katipunan, Cubao, Buendia, Quezon Avenue, UP, Quezon Avenue, Buendia, Quezon Avenue, UP, Katipunan.
I adore Professor Valcarcel and her grandmotherly ways; but the SSS Makati Branch, fifty-hour field work of our BA 126 Controllership class is a real pain in the neck. To my feet and to my pocket, too. I walk long distances, stand in infinite queues, and shell out for transporation expenses that I shouldn't really be incurring if not for this SSShit.
However, looking on the brighter side of things (and I'm sarcastic), riding the MRT is a real experience. The thrill of wrestling with total strangers, fighting my way to squeeze my twig of a body inside the shuttle; clasping the handrails, in the process acquiring a gazillion germs; inhaling, fainting at the warm stench of halitosis and body odor. And little did I know the MRT could be a venue for flirting (until, of course, I flirted), again, with complete strangers. Haha. Kadire!
When I was riding a jeepney in Makati, this certain passenger's eyes caught my own. If he (another certain someone) had a brother, certain passenger would look like him (certain someone's hypothetical brother). I swear he's (certain passenger) a real dead ringer. Makes me want to take back whatever I said. Not.
3 comments:
Haha.. u flirted?!
wahahahaha.
don't remind me! kadire!
but i wanna know about it!!!
Post a Comment