Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hikari Sentai Maskman

It's amazing what videos one can dig up on YouTube. I never thought some people still have with them videos of the old sentai series to upload, much more the Tagalog-dubbed version.

Sige, sige, laban, Maskman
Ipagtanggol ang kapayapaan
Sugod, sugod, laban, Maskman...

Sigh. Brings back peachy, childhood memories. Looking back, I can't pinpoint whom among the Maskmen I had a crush on. Hmm, was it Michael Joe or Adrian? Haha.


Cutie Akira (Adrian), Blue Mask


Yay to the Laser Squadron Maskman!
---
Just some clarifications: I've been part of the Special Projects Ad Hoc (SPADHOC) for four semesters now, three of which I've been the co-head. Next semester will be my fourth time, not fifth, to lead the team. Though it'll my first to be the sole head. Ay, ay, ay!

I've been contemplating. Do I really want to put up with the stress heading such a committee brings, again? For the fourth time? Considering SPADHOC is one of the underrated, if not the most underrated ad hoc of CE? To top that, I'll be chair-ing (imbento) another ad hoc, thanks to my vulnerable self-esteem and Virge's coaxing prowess. And, and, and if the Undergraduate Studies Director will permit, I will be "feasibusy," too.

What the heck, bring on the flagellation. Just make sure it wouldn't hurt much. After all, no stress is still stress. Don't ever complain if I churn out mediocre work and go around bitching. Joke.
---
You, you got what you deserved. Nyahaha. >:P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

paborito ko maskman noon