Sunday, October 08, 2006

Patulan Ko Kaya?

"My Communication Research 101 group needs participants for a focus group discussion for our final term paper. If you’re below twenty-five years old, currently living, staying or studying in Metro Manila, and watches films in commercial cinemas at least once every three months, you might be who we need... We will provide your transportation and food, and something extra."-Bikoy of bikoy.net

I wonder what that something extra would be. If it'd a freebie(s), I'd be more than content considering I wouldn't have to pay for my own transportation and there's free food. Yun yun eh! Though it wouldn't hurt if it's money. *Crosses fingers* Haha.

What worries me in the event I accommodate Bikoy's call is that I'd have nothing significant to contribute come the actual FGD itself. As most of you know, when it comes to things like this I just shut my foul mouth, listen attentively to everything that's being said (eavesdropping come so naturally to me), and observe like an FBI profiler (more like a stalker). It'd be embarrassing to waste Bikoy's precious time. Haha.

Plus, I might do something klutzy and idiotic out of sheer starstruck state. I have been reading his blog for almost four years now, you know. But I really want the free food and extra stuff. Because I'm a cheapskate like that.

No comments: