Cbox and the Never-ending Drama
TagBoard mysteriously has vanished off the face of the world wide web. Cbox seems a decent alternative, and it has more features so I switched to it. Feel free to inundate my new tagboard (Is that the generic term?) with your messages of love for me. I need the validation. Badly.
---
More than a week of no blog update has gone by. So many thoughts have been boggling my mind, and I can't seem to have the strength (Nah, I'm just lazy) to organize and put them in writing. Energy escapes me every time I ponder about them. If only I could faint and never regain consciousness ever again, I would. Disgust yourselves by such cowardice. Even I disgust myself.
I'm fazed. I'm overwhelmed. I'm paralyzed.
I'm frail. I'm vulnerable.
But I've got to keep trying.
TagBoard mysteriously has vanished off the face of the world wide web. Cbox seems a decent alternative, and it has more features so I switched to it. Feel free to inundate my new tagboard (Is that the generic term?) with your messages of love for me. I need the validation. Badly.
---
More than a week of no blog update has gone by. So many thoughts have been boggling my mind, and I can't seem to have the strength (Nah, I'm just lazy) to organize and put them in writing. Energy escapes me every time I ponder about them. If only I could faint and never regain consciousness ever again, I would. Disgust yourselves by such cowardice. Even I disgust myself.
I'm fazed. I'm overwhelmed. I'm paralyzed.
I'm frail. I'm vulnerable.
But I've got to keep trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment