Sunday, October 08, 2006

AnimEmo



I just finished re-watching all the episodes of Fruits Basket. It moved me so much that throughout the marathon I frequently found myself shedding tears to the tribulations of Tohru or a member of the Sohma family, or grinning from ear to ear out of kilig as Kyo, despite his temper and regardless how roughly, manages to manifest his fondness for Tohru. Sigh.



After I finish watching an anime like Fruits Basket, I can help but be emotionally attached to the characters that it's hard to let go and move on, especially if with those characters I have been able not only to sympathize but to empathize as well. The anime may have left me craving for more, in-denial, and, yet again, feeling down; but it's okay. I can't grasp the words that exactly describe how I feel. Right now, I only can say that I'm delightedly depressed. Eek, manic depression!
---
Geekness aside, my cellphone I haven't yet found and, I think, find it I never will. Baka, baka! I didn't want to resort to lying to my mom that the cellphone was snatched, but I can't think of another way to dodge further lecturing, that is, nagging.

The hands of fate, through Norman, keep on bringing us, AJ and I, together. Nothing, not his luck in that card game, his average intellect (mucho bobito), nor my bankruptcy can repel my starstruck self from him.

The moon glows beautifully in all its fullness. The full moon, the fool's moon.

This entry rains with commas. Wala lang.

1 comment:

Goddess Levs said...

i must say, i am also guilty if being super attached to the anime i watch. and well, pati series. haha