Celly, Where Are You?
I can't find my cellphone. I seem to have left it in the CE tambayan. Stupid.
Kirby is such a cutie. I'm currently playing him, um, it on Nintendo DS. To be exact, I'm poking him, um, it with the mouse pointer, on a PC emulator.
SSShit early tomorrow. Um, I mean later.
Oh, borerandomness.
I can't find my cellphone. I seem to have left it in the CE tambayan. Stupid.
Kirby is such a cutie. I'm currently playing him, um, it on Nintendo DS. To be exact, I'm poking him, um, it with the mouse pointer, on a PC emulator.
SSShit early tomorrow. Um, I mean later.
Oh, borerandomness.
3 comments:
Hi Ivan! Nakita mo na yung cellphone mo? Naku favorite ko si Kirby! Ang cute 'no? :)
HUY!!!! may PC emulator ka ng nintendo DS??????? shuuuucks pa-copy!!!!!!! ano games meron ka?
t. duna, no more good morning/night texts. huhu. :(
oi jeds! yuh meron. hehe.
kirby lang dinownload ko pero may mga torrents naman ng nintendo ds roms kaya i-search mo na lang.
Post a Comment